AC Frayser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soccer Match Links

3 posters

Go down

Soccer Match Links Empty Soccer Match Links

Post  MattB Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:00 am

This website shows all the listings for soccer broadcast on North American tv. Pretty cool. Also, pretty shitty considering satellite has the lockdown on the soccer package. You have to register, but it takes two seconds and is worth it. You don't even have to verify your email address to my knowledge.

http://livesoccertv.com

This is FSC's listing for all the Premier League matches. This is printable. If you scroll down you can get the listing for MLS matches as well. I'd also check Livesoccertv as well, since FSC isn't going to list the ESPN(HD) listings.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/onfsc

ESPN's listing is daily, which blows. I've yet to find a monthly schedule of games, so if anyone comes across that let me know.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tv/listing?cc=5901

MattB

Back to top Go down

Soccer Match Links Empty Re: Soccer Match Links

Post  herlsy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 am

livesoccertv is pretty good, but some of their listings for upcoming events are just guesses. Best to check it for the current week only.

According to them, Arsenal vs. West Brom is on both FSC and Setanta...highly unlikely.

herlsy

Back to top Go down

Post  MattB Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:31 pm

I think I'm going to go for Man City. I need to pick a team and just consistently watch them. Luckily I wouldn't exactly call myself a Fulham fan, and the exit of Mcbride and Bocanegra pretty much soured me anyway... and also because they suck. The only reason I'm picking Man City is because they aren't showing shit for Everton games on my cable package, and because fuck Man U. Also, I want to chant "City!... City!... City!"

MattB

Back to top Go down

Post  herlsy Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:19 am

You could watch Man City, but just shout U-S-A U-S-A heh

herlsy

Back to top Go down

Post  beaupeyton Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 am

I'm a Bayern fan and pretty much screwed with tv coverage. There are a couple of places on the net that broadcast, but it's all in German and I can't figure out how to view any of it. At least not yet.

Years ago we had Soccer Made in Germany on the local broadcast, way before the Premier League, but the PL has completely out marketed the Bundesliga since those days. The German Office of Fair Trading recently ruled that a TV deal between the German Football League (DFL) and Sirius was "unfair" and has all but ended a deal which would have potentially been worth around €3 billion over the next six seasons.

So, every kid in town is either wearing a Manchester United, Chelsea or Liverpool shirt. A few City fans lingering about, too.

beaupeyton

Back to top Go down

Post  herlsy Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 am

Do you have Satellite or Cable? The German league is usually shown on GolTV, which is on DirecTV only now. Dish Network recently stopped broadcasting it Sad

herlsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down