AC Frayser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring 09 Line Ups

3 posters

Go down

Spring 09 Line Ups Empty Spring 09 Line Ups

Post  jcard Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 am

Matt

What you thinking as far as a line up goes. We should go ahead and game plan ahead of time. That way everyone kind of knows where they should expect to be on the field. Obviously I am playing striker so we got that one figured out.

jcard

Back to top Go down

Spring 09 Line Ups Empty Re: Spring 09 Line Ups

Post  MattB Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Naturally it all depends on who shows up to games, but ideally I'd like it to be what we were trying to run last year. Hopefully we will get at least 4-5 subs to every game.

Spring 09 Line Ups Format13

JONATHAN BARZEL - not sure what position Barzel plays
MATTHEW BASHAM - RB
COREY BIRD - CDM (Stopper)
NICHOLAS BIRD - Forward / Right attacking mid
JOHN CARDWELL - CB
SCOTT CLEVELAND - RM
JAMES COHEN - LM / LB
DREW COMPTON - CM
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS - CM
ERIC FREY - Forward
BYRON LILES - Keep
DANIEL LITTLE - CM
RYAN MICHAEL - Forward
MICHAEL NEFF - CM
KIRK NEUGEBAUER - LB
SCOTT PARISI - RM
YSAAC RAMIREZ - CM
PAUL REINKE - CM / CDM
RODRIGO VAZQUEZ - RB

Obviously, a lot of this can change depending on who shows up. If anyone has a problem with their position, piss off. Kidding, just private message me on here and we'll try and work something out.

Also, we have 20 players. I'm sure there will be a few games where some people will get shorted on playing time. I apologize for this in advance, but it's going to happen. Luckily we have people who want/can play defense this year, so we actually have a pretty balanced team in terms of players and positions. My ideal game would be one that I play ~15 minutes a half, and do player sub/rotations from the sideline. We'll see if that happens this season. As long as we have plenty of people coming to games, I'd be surprised if we weren't top 3 this season.

MattB

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaels Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Nice,,,, YO

Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaels Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:17 pm

jcard wrote:Matt

What you thinking as far as a line up goes. We should go ahead and game plan ahead of time. That way everyone kind of knows where they should expect to be on the field. Obviously I am playing striker so we got that one figured out.

Bitch ass Exclamation

Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down