AC Frayser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Game Last Night

+2
yramirez
MattB
6 posters

Go down

Great Game Last Night Empty Great Game Last Night

Post  MattB Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 am

I think we played our best last night. No free balls, tons of intensity, and very physical. If we do the same the next game I think we can definitely beat Pride. We just need to do exactly what we did the last game and set the pace right from the beginning. We knew what they were going to do from the onset and we matched them. I think we need to play that same style of game when we have that amount of subs. No reason to conserve energy when we have a 6 men on the bench, and I didn't see a single player stop running last night until they needed a sub. We need to play like this against teams that are playing slow. Good job everybody.

We're 2-3-2 and I think we can end the season 5-3-2 for our last three games before the divisional playoffs. Also, Cody is a monster.

Here is the tentative playoff schedule, and it's all determined by our spot on the table:

M722 Thursday, May 28 5:30 PM #04 MCO3-4 MCO3-5
M723 Thursday, May 28 7:30 PM #04 MCO3-3 MCO3-6
M724 Sunday, May 31 1:30 PM #13 MCO3-1 Winner M722
M725 Sunday, May 31 3:30 PM #13 MCO3-2 Winner M723
M726 Thursday, June 04 7:30 PM #07 Winner M724 Winner M725

MattB

Back to top Go down

Great Game Last Night Empty Re: Great Game Last Night

Post  yramirez Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 am

My legs hurt.

yramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  DCompton Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 am

Our next game is against the top rated team in our division... we can clearly beat them.

DCompton

Back to top Go down

Post  MattB Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

It's D20 soccer. Pretty much an "any given Sunday" situation out there. The only team that's getting stomped on the boards is Hanmaum, and that's because they don't have anyone that shows up. Our division has good parity. We're just now hitting a stride as far as playing with each other along with formation adjustments. Things are getting there.

MattB

Back to top Go down

Post  jcard Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Word great game! I really liked the pace and intensity that we displayed.

jcard

Back to top Go down

Great Game Last Night Empty Big Ups to the Defense

Post  Byron Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Guys,

I have to say thank you to the defense last night. We closed down well, we didn't let them get behind us (too often) and we only really lost cause we caught a tough break and the ref took back Ryan's battering ram of a goal. All around, well-done.

Let's keep up the 'unbeaten' streak. And if you play your cards right, I'll try and reverse teabag Rod every game from here on out.

Byron

Back to top Go down

Post  Michaels Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:50 pm

The refs were full of it. We saw the refs @ hueys afterwards and she even admitted I wasn't offside. The calls in the game were complete bullshit. They didn't make calls when they should have and it seemed they tried making up for it but really ended up calling fouls when it was a legitimate play. Whatever. You guys played great.

Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down